iPhoneOman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting iPhone in Oman!

Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty getting iPhone in Oman!

Post  Admin Tue May 12, 2009 6:06 pm

There's no offical way to get an iPhone in Oman. However, unlocked iPhones are sold all over the big mobile phones markets in Muscat, some of them:
• Emax, city centre muscat.
• Kliopetra, city centre muscat.
• Araimy complex (some store in ground floor).

Admin
Admin

https://iphone-oman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty more stores

Post  man7 Sun May 17, 2009 10:53 pm

fusionlogic in Sabco center sells macs, and their new store in safeer mall in sohar sells iphone 3g 270/340 OMR for 8gb-16gb models. but the best price i found was in sabco near to papa johns facing the highway at sara henry lee trading 260/330 OMR. It is still overpriced when compared to a service plan like etisalat iphone 3g in UAE but they do work here and I know people with working Iphones on nawras/omanmobile. Best of luck.

man7

Back to top Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty crashing defeat

Post  man7 Mon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Today, a good tech friend told me that the 'open' iphones are "bricked" easily when connected to itunes and other app programs because of the unofficial sale of the Iphone and hardware. This means that the phone can be cut off from new updates, apps, etc. So without warranty then the iphone is an expensive gamble and at that price I really don't want the risks. So what to do? Either get an address in UAE and get Etisilat (required) or move back and live there with their contract. Plus, the WWDC is in june and the new iphone will hopefully be announced. I can wait and most likely get a better (newer) and secure (insured), iphone back in Europe. It was a crashing defeat and now I most likely will have to face.

man7

Back to top Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty Re: getting iPhone in Oman!

Post  Ibrahim Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

I always get my iPhones from the US contract-free for $600 and I use rebelSim to unlock them u'll find sellers in Oman selling it for OMR15

Ibrahim

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphira Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am

its very easy to get unlocked iphones, and the only way to get bricked is when you update while connecting to the iTunes
but its a bit overpriced here in Oman, I got a 3g iphone from Jordon and it was for 260 OR only...and the iphone was 16GB

Saphira

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

the prices of the 3G iPhone will drop significantly since the new iPhone "iPhone 3G S" is due to be released soon!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty doubt price drop

Post  man7 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Its clear that the iphone 3gs is better, faster, and wont be officially here for another 6 months +

proof is in the paper

man7

Back to top Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty LINK

Post  man7 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:28 pm

WWW(DOT)GULFNEWS(DOT)COM/BUSINESS/TECHNOLOGY/10321388(DOT)HTML

man7

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:22 pm

well yah but im sure lots of people will be able to get their hands on the '3GS' and once they start floating around in the Sultanate the prices of the 2008 3G iPhones will surely drop! thats how i see it anyway!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

getting iPhone in Oman! Empty selling brand new iphone4

Post  ali Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:34 pm

hello all....i have an iphone4 16gb...its brand new and not at all used...i am interested in selling it .if any1 is interested then mail me on mdali55@yahoo.com

ali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down