iPhoneOman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customer Service

Go down

Customer Service Empty Customer Service

Post  man7 Mon May 18, 2009 10:09 pm

City Center is possibly the worst place for customer service. Emax and carrefour are places where the staff doesnt know the difference of the products and dont care if you find what you are looking for. I spent time looking for mac accessories in Emax, and the people didnt know where to find or how to find any information for me. That was disappointing. In Carrefour they sold me Playstation games that the wrong format (Pal/NTSC) then refused to give me store credit or money back. So the question for all of you out there= Where can I find NTSC games in Oman? I did find a store in the Mall of the Em.... in Dubai but their selection is outdated and limited.

come write back;

man7

Back to top Go down

Customer Service Empty Re: Customer Service

Post  Ibrahim Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Man go to Sabco or Araimi those are the right places for tech gadgets not Carrefour!

Ibrahim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sm1 Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm

[code]u can always get ur playststion reprogrammed to be compatible with all formats , look for a shop in CCC in the bottom floor that will do that for u, I got mine reprogrammed there

Sm1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down